YouTube Ads TruView Allows You To Only Pay For Completed Views
One Billion Hours of video, that is 1,000,000,000 hours, are watched on Youtube every single day! YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world and you are missing out if you’re not using this popular video platform. YouTube ads work great to promote your product, event or service to potential customers.
Youtube although not a traditional social media platform but with many social elements – is now used by nearly three-quarters of U.S. adults and 94% of 18- to 24-year-olds according to PEW research. That number only slightly dips in the 25-49 year old demo. On mobile alone, YouTube reaches more 18- to 49-year-olds than any cable network in the U.S., and the average viewing session on a mobile device is more than 40 minutes.
Target Individual Channels, Audiences or Videos
Advertising on YouTube allows you to put your video message in front of the right person in a fully engage able format. You can pick the channel, video or topic you want your ad in front of or you can utilize YouTube’s audience targeting. Your ads can be targeted based on the following criteria:
- Keyword contextual targeting: You can use keywords that will help match your ads to web content. This works just like contextual targeting on the Display Network, and applies to both the Display Network and YouTube.
- Demographic: Reach people by age, gender, or parental status.
- Topics: Reach people based on certain topics.
- Affinity audiences: Select from interest-based groups to reach potential customers at scale and make them aware of your business. These audiences were built for businesses running a TV ad that want to extend the campaign to an online context at an efficient price.
- Custom affinity audiences: Advertisers can create audiences that are more tailored to their brands, compared with broad, TV-like audiences. For example, rather than reaching sports fans, a running shoe company might target avid marathon runners.
- In-market audiences: Find customers who are researching products or services and actively considering buying something like what you offer.
- Remarketing: Reach viewers based on their past interactions with your videos or YouTube channel. If you’ve linked a YouTube account to a Google Ads account already, we’ll create custom ones for you automatically.
Higher ROI Than TV Ads
A meta-analysis1 of 56 case studies across eight countries shows that advertising on YouTube delivered a higher Return On Investment than TV in nearly 80% of cases.
Contact MPH to learn more on how YouTube ads can grow your business!